18.4.12

BLOOM BY ABBEY LEE

VOGUE CHINA MAY 2012
"BLOOM FORTH"
Photographer : Lachlan Bailey
Model : Abbey Lee Kershaw
Stylist : Clare Richardson
Hair : Rudi Lewis
Make-up : Yadim

This editorial's been such a hit. Everywhere! On most print work, I would comment on which look is my favourite (not forgetting how all of the models are such bombshells!) but I can't really choose for this one. Lachlan Bailey has captured each photo with a different feel, but I am in-love with Abbey Lee's soft greyish-blue eyes, her hair, and the very wispy feeling ever so magically created for this editorial. Thank you Vogue China !



2 COMMENTS:

Georgiana xx said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so in love with this editorial, it doesn't mattter how many times I see it I just love it and can't get enough xx

georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

Joana Chaves said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Reminds me a bit of Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty. She looks so beautiful.


Enter my 100 followers giveaway!