7.7.12

glitters and sequins.


Sylvia Mann for Mixte Magazine.
via. tfs

My most recent girl crush, Sylvia Mann. How awesome is that sequinned make-up in the first picture?

BY THE WAY... I just came back from Wintercamp yesterday night and had an awesome youth afterwards. This left me immediately tired, and nearly on the brink of falling flat on the floor. Haha...now I'm just relaxing and spending more time at home with my books. Another session coming up tonight at 6. Sorry I've been leaving you guys for quite some time. There was no wi-fi nor any signal during the retreat, which was quite surprising for me since it was only 90 minutes from where I live haha. Promise you loves a recap on camp, xx



2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sylvia s so pretty!
Such pretty details in the first picture too.

Kim - Blonde Suburbia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh what a stunner that sequinned makeup is gorgeous, so inspiring!

www.blondesuburbia.net

XX