(serves 6 people)
- Pot extra thick double cream.
- 7 tbsp. baileys.
- 6 chocolate brownies (~ 250g), roughly crumbled.
- 3 bananas, sliced.
- Pot vanilla custard.
- 6 tbsp. toffee sauce.
- 1 oz. grated chocolate (preferably 60% dark)
THE "HOW-TO" PROCESS:
- Mix the double cream with 1 tbsp. of baileys in a separate bowl, then set aside.
- Divide the brownie pieces between 6 glasses, then drizzle each with 1 tbsp. of baileys.
- Top the glasses with sliced bananas, custard and more baileys cream.
- Finishing touches: drizzle with a bit of toffee sauce (don't overdo it or it will taste overly sweet) and grated chocolate.
Alors, bon appetit. Miam miam ♥
Seriously going to try this out at home. Probably take a few photos of my epic fail in dessert making as well...I'm just a bit obsessed with liqueur when it comes to food. Especially baileys haha. Anyway, if you want more recipes, tell me what sorts you would like. Thanks loves ! x