21.12.12

cara in florence.

Vogue Spain January 2013.
Photography: Quentin de Briey.
Model: Cara Delevingne.
Styling: Marina Gallo.
Hair and make-up: Astor Hoxha.
Pieces designed by Salvatore Ferragamo. 

There is no reason why Cara should not be on the front cover of a magazine by now. She is a girl, no, a babe packed with talent! From pale, whimsical beauty looks to the rogue downtown girl, she models it all flawlessly. And of course, I really like this ed right now because of...well, Cara. 


2 COMMENTS:

- eco bird by danii - said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

she is a stunner! I love how these pics have been edited! xx danii

http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

Joana Chaves said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've missed you babes! How have you been? How did the exams go? I'm so happy the IELTS went well and I got a good score :)

And I can't believe I'm three months away from moving to London, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!