21.3.13

tan it sexy.

Vogue Spain April 2013.
Photography: Mariano Vivanco.
Styling: Belén Antolín.
Hair: Fernando Torrent.
Make-up: Maud Laceppe.
Model: Candice Swanepoel.

Candice kills it again! So raw, so beautiful.

-----

Yesterday I had the privilege to cover for two of the LMFF L'Oreal Paris Runways hosted by Vogue Australia and In-Style magazine. It was such a wonderful experience as yesterday was literally, my first ever runway attendance. The highlights of the day have got to be meeting new lovelies from all over Melbourne and going up-close with the models backstage! I know this may seem to be a repetitive "void" saying, but I can't wait to share with you the pictures that I took. They are a mix of runway, streetstyle, details, backstage and lots more. Considering that's my first runway show ever, it's quite an achievement. Time to give myself a pampering session haha xx


1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

denim cutoffs all the way


http://www.vasilievablog.com