26.5.13

city stroll.

Street art at Hosier Lane, Melbourne. My favourite has to be the first one. Amazing! 
Sneaked in and out of St. Paul's Cathedral, just next to Federation Square...right before their evening service started. It was such a lucky call to witness such colossal grandeur this cathedral has...

Me checking out the goodies at Daiso Melbourne- the new Japanese superstore. Definitely the boss in beauty and skincare products, as well as the cutest miniatures <3
 New leather fancy from Tony Bianco. Stomping in these nearly everyday now...so good!
Favourite family dish: Barramundi in sweet and sour sauce. Me and my family always orders this dish when coming to our local favourite Chinese restaurant in town. 
I completely went crazy on Instagram on my birthday two days ago. It started out as some free time chilling in the city, but I guess some places are just too difficult to resist from me taking out my phone and being all tourist-y...Love you Melbourne! xx

Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr

1 COMMENTS:

Joana Chaves said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

PHOTO OF YOUm my goodness. Yes, love it.

xo Joana
Grow In Fashion