17.7.13

pachamama.

Camilla Spring/Summer 2013/2014 "Pachamama" Campaign.
Being one of my local favourites, Camilla never fails to impress me through its array of vibrantly exotic prints and textures. Long, flowing maxis, colourful animal-floral prints and an exuberant campaign theme- I'm officially sucked in. You can shop the latest from the label here
----------------------------------
It feels so good to be back and reconnect with you on the blog again lovelies! I just got back from Sydney late Sunday last week and I have a gazillion of stories to tell (and yes, pictures!) It was delightful to catch-up with my lovely sis and her husband and yes, it was really nice to tour around Sydney and its highlights too. Sadly we didn't have enough time to tour the Darling Harbour and Hyde Park, but hey- there's always a next time right? I mean...it's just a few hours up from Melbourne. 

0 COMMENTS: