18.1.14

F E T E C H A M P E T R E

Fete Champetre Summer 2014 Champagne for Breakfast Campaign ↓
PHOTOS: KIMBERLEY GORDON. HAIR: OLIVIA VIRDEN. MAKE-UP: CARLENE K. MODEL: JENNIFER PUGH. 

Got drawn and waist-deep captivated when I first saw these on Bianca's blog ♥ Hands up to one of my favourites, Wildfox girl Kim for styling and producing another yet brilliant lookbook. This is just way too dreamy! xx

L A B E L R E V I E W : Fete Champetre is a new clothing label based in Los Angeles featuring handmade, organic staple pieces. Its aim is to create all five women's clothing essentials, top, bottom, intimates, outerwear and a dress. It is a celebration of the pure minimalist style with a very soft and feminine touch. Although this is my first time seeing the products of the brand, I will definitely check it out more often in the future. You can shop their latest products here. Don't forget to show your support for Fete Champetre lovelies ☺


0 COMMENTS: