20.1.14

S T E L L A L I N G E R I E

Stella McCartney Fall/Winter 2013/14 Lingerie Campaign featuring Marloes Horst ↓

This has to be one of my favourite campaigns so far, and the first one by Stella. Such a sweet and romantic collection. If you haven't tried on your first pair of Stella lingerie, you are definitely missing out. Stella has been my favourite, if not my most preferred, lingerie and underwear label because they are just so simple, elegant and comfortable. The fabrics are very long lasting and I know Bendon holds fabulous sales on these sometimes. So if you're around a Bendon store (for my Australian readers ♥) don't forget to come and pop in sometime to try on your first pair of Stella McCartney intimates. You can check out the available pieces at Bendon here and also at Shopbop (here) and ASOS (here) ! 
xx


0 COMMENTS: