13.4.13

mbfwa | shakuhachi s/s 2013.

Shakuhachi Spring/Summer 2013/2014 : Cyber Barbarella.

The vibrantly sweet colours of Shakuhachi marked the end of Day 4 at MBFWA this year, opening up for more surprises to come for its final day. I really love how each colour is so smoothly intergrated with each other from head to toe. You definitely can't go wrong with florals when Shakuhachi tailors them by hand :)

These floral bombers have got to be my favourites! x

Lots of thanks to Rae from Little Hero PR for mailing these over to me. I was pretty thrilled to hear that a Shakuhachi flagship store was open in Melbourne quite a few months back. I think it was sometime in December last year...the store was so modern and cute with glassy walls that just makes you feel at home in seconds! With an array of sweet and brightly-coloured fabrics, I couldn't resist but to spend nearly an hour fitting on nearly a dozen outfits. The staff was very welcoming and helpful in finding the "perfect dress" for me (though I'm pretty sure that's constantly changing from season to season...) and I really can't wait to see these latest pieces to hit the stores, especially the one on Chapel St, Melbourne. Next time I go there, I'll document all about it haha xx


3 COMMENTS:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

incredibly awesome prints. love florals with heavy leather footwear and space socks

http://www.vasilievablog.com

FAIIINT said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such beautiful pieces, love the sporty silhouettes & that sheer white outfit is heavenly!

Fabliha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The new Shakuhachi show was AMAZING. I'm really loving all their new prints xx

INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT